Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dance, Dance!

Here is a video from last Saturday afternoon. We had just gotten back from doing some shopping, and Daddy was playing a clip of NoDoubt from Jimmy Kimmel Live. The kids always seem to want to dance to this, and we got this cute video.

At one point, I swear Alec tries to do a rond de jambe en l'air en de dans (for the dancers) or he picks his leg up to the back and then moves it in a circular motion to the side, and then the front, holding on to the gate (for the laymen). It's in attitude (bent) from the back to the side and then he stretches it to the front...and he's trying to point! It's in the genes, people!

The kids also show you how they know where their bellies are. Alec does this all the time, but Saturday was the first time that Emma showed hers off too. It's pretty funny with Alec, but I don't know that I want Emma running around flashing everyone! :-) Keep that girl away from Mardi Gras!!!

2 comments:

The Berry Family said...

Ruth really enjoyed this video. In fact, after an hour long fit (I kid you not), showing her this video was the only thing that calmed her down for more than five minutes. We watched it twice.

The Busler Family said...

YAY! You have a blog too! I am glad you shared it with me! :) I totally saw the rond de jambe en l'air and it was awesome!!! Great video! Love, Julie