Thursday, September 16, 2010

Photo Update

I know I can only make so many excuses, but I really have been "out of it" lately. Our routine was so shaken up with the whole hospital/Aaron being sick thing...and then Emma got strep. I have some cute photos that I've been meaning to share, and am just now getting around to it. We are back to a "normal" routine now. Daddy is back to work. Sissy is all better from strep. Alec and I have managed to stay well. The fact that he didn't get strep is a miracle from God. Those kids share everything. There is no way to prevent cross-contamination with those two. I know for a fact that he used a fork she used, and drank out of her sippy. So...thank you Jesus, for sparing my son...and this Momma...from another round of yuck! :-)


Here goes with some pics:












At the playground, walking trail and lake in Bella Vista

Playing at Foerster Park in Rogers while Daddy was at the wound clinic


Alec steering "vroom vroom"


I'm the king of this dinosaur!
And obviously, I'm the queen!


Random, I know, but this was Aaron's 30th birthday cake...
er...pie. He's not really a cake person. It's peanut butter silk.
No, I didn't make it. Sam's did. I didn't have a whole lot of time to be real domestic that week.

Love those pretty blue eyes

Love my little Miss Thang too


Having fun on our very own playground


Getting some kisses from my Emma doodle


Posing in the dining room before we painted


Gotta love the expressions


BFF's!

No comments: