Friday, April 8, 2011

POOP!

I realize that you are all still anxiously awaiting birthday pictures...and I will eventually get them uploaded, but I had to just tell you that both of my children have POOPED IN THE POTTY last week and this week! This is major! Emma went on her birthday, then used a pull up on Tuesday, and then I got gutsy and didn't give her one on Wednesday to see if she would run to the potty or poop on the floor. Luckily,she ran to the potty. Alec has been doing well too. We are so stoked, because it's looking like we almost have this potty training thing conquered...except for night time...but that will come eventually.

I have to tag for consignment sale. Everything has to be done by Thursday, and until I get this done there will be no time for waiting for the pics to upload. I promise they will get here...soon.

No comments: