Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Pictures I Promised

Here are the pics I promised. Blogger is making my life difficult with this upload. They are in a wierd order, but I don't have the patience to change it. Captions will help!
 
 At War Eagle Mill
 
 Lights of the Ozarks
 
 Fall at our house
 
 La Bahia with Uncle Alex
 
 Thanksgiving in Goliad with cousin Cira
 
 War Eagle Mill with MoMo
 
 War Eagle Mill
 





 Most of the kids at Thanksgiving. 3 sets of twins were present, but only 2 sets in this picture.
 
 Helping Aunt Lucy and Aunt Eva pick pecans.
 
 With GiGi at Thanksgiving
 
 Cousins
 
 Playing in the park with MoMo while she was in AR.
 

 Gingerbread cookies
 
 Mommy and Emma getting ready to go see the Nutcracker.
 

 Seeing the WAB dancers do Thriller on the street in Ft. Smith.
 
 Lights of the Ozarks
 
 Jumping with MoMo! Impressive!
 
 Happy Birthday, MoMo!
 
 The kids decided she was turning 10. :-)
 
 Hunt Park
 



 Thanksgiving family picture
 
 More lights
 

2 comments:

The Berry Family said...

Yes! I always forget how beautiful NWA is in the fall until I see your pictures. I currently have two nieces and one nephew at UofA and one nephew at UA- Fort Smith, or whatever that school is called. Don't you love War Eagle? The mill area is great - so is the craft fair. Lucky. If we lived one hour north we would have more of a fall, but then nothing really else that we can have where we do live. The good with the bad...the good with the bad.

Tonia said...

I love it when you post pictures. The kids get cuter and cuter every year.