Thursday, December 11, 2008

Eight Months!







Here are some pictures of Alec and Emma playing with their new crawl and cruise toy that Aunt Chrissy got them for Christmas. We brought it home at Thanksgiving so that we would have less to fit in the car at Christmas. They LOVE this toy and play with it for hours everyday. They turned eight months old on December 4th, and as of today they are 35 weeks and 6 days old. I delivered them at 35 weeks, 6 days. So, now they have been out of me as long as they were inside of me! Isn't that crazy??? I can't believe they've been here now as long as I was pregnant. It seems like I was pregnant a LOT longer. Anyways, I've been trying to post this really funny video that Aaron took while I was teaching last Friday, but I haven't been able to get it uploaded. I'll keep trying!

No comments: