Saturday, December 13, 2008

Stand, Sit, Spit

On Fridays, I teach for a couple of hours at the Institute of Music, Worship and the Arts (IMWA). I teach ballet and worship dance. Aaron only works a half day on Fridays, so he watches the kids in the afternoon. Every first and third Friday of the month, we have a young adult home group that we facilitate at a friend's house that is in the same town as the IMWA. So, those Fridays, he and the kids come to work with me. The IMWA is not only a music school. The building also houses a church and a house of prayer, so there is a nursery there. It makes it easier for him to watch the babies. Here is a video of them playing at the IMWA. Alec was getting such a kick out of banging his keys against the toy bench...and then, well...it reminds me of that E-Trade commercial with the baby boy that spontaneously spits up. Watch and see!

1 comment:

The Berry Family said...

Ruth and I think that is very funny. And I love how Emma just watches him. Very cute.