Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We're Back!

We just got back last night from a week long adventure in our favorite other country...Texas! If you are or ever have been a Texan, you understand this concept. Texas is big, and it has a little of everything. Plus, you can drive 12 hours and still be in Texas. Comprende?

Anyways, we went down for Aaron's youngest brother Alex's high school graduation and also his yearly family reunion at the Dixie Dude Ranch. I have a LOT to post. Aside from all of the wonderful traveling, visiting, celebrating, etc...I also finished up my second Nike Running Challenge. Let me spare you the suspense. I lost. I came in a respectable 2nd place with 116 miles. But not without putting up a fight and going out kicking and screaming. I will fill you in on all of the hot, humid, sweaty details soon.

For now, I have to figure out if I can fit a playset in the back of the Pilot. :-) Part of the twins' birthday is a nice big wooden playset that we've been eyeing for a while. It's in at Walmart and the site-to-store people are begging us to get it out of there. I have to measure to make sure we can get the boxes in the Pilot, or we'll have to find a truck to borrow.

I'll update on everything in detail when I'm a little more coherent from the trip yesterday.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun. I love the new picture. Good luck with the boxes!