Thursday, January 1, 2009

No, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to inform you all that we are still alive and kicking! We have been in south Texas for the last week. I will post with pictures and more detail soon...but we forgot to bring our USB cable so that I can upload pictures of Christmas. We are all enjoying our time in Goliad and Victoria. We are staying until the 4th so that I can participate in rehearsals for the 25th Anniversary Spring Gala of Victoria Ballet Theatre (the company that I grew up dancing with). An alumni piece will be choreographed, which I will be taking part in. I am so excited to do this, to pay homage to such an awesome organization, and to dance with lots of old friends. Eventually, we will get back to the blog! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Lee & Haley said...

Hello hello! I bet y'all are glad to be home/heading home soon! I know we enjoyed everything but we're zonked after all of the travel.

I hadn't heard anything about any VBT reunion/alumni thing. Tricia hasn't said anything either and she's coming to stay with me next weekend--maybe it is only for people who finished their senior year there?

I've been taking adult ballet classes here in Dallas--3 person class and SO MUCH FUN! Oddly enough it is even more enjoyable now than when I was younger.

The twins are TOO adorable!!