Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Alec is Walking!

Well, it's official! We now have two toddlers! About a week ago, Alec took about 8 steps...the most ever. Over the last week, he's moved from "taking steps" being his secondary mode of transportation, with crawling at lightning speed his first...to making actual walking his preferred method. It's so so cool to see both of them toddling around. I'm determined to get a video of it soon. And then, blogger and stupid slow computer willing, I will get it posted for all of you to enjoy!

4 comments:

Veronica Maria said...

i can't wait until i can play tag with them:)

Lee & Haley said...

Both walking?! How fun! Can't wait to see video of them!!!

Oh, and glad you like the picture at the top--I've been wanting to make a blog header for a while now.

Allison said...

Bless. Your. Heart. You are going to be sooooo busy.

The Berry Family said...

Hey,

I am writing to you on my new laptop that I got for mother's day. I got to open my present early for two reasons: we are going out of town and Ruth pulled the box out from the hiding place. I am 8 weeks along. Due Dec 11.