Monday, April 20, 2009

Gettin' Ready for Dixie Dude!

Slewfoot Sue

Little Buccaroo

Well, the kids have been practicing riding their pony...gearing up for our annual Davis Family Reunion at Dixie Dude Ranch in Bandera, TX. Today, I decided they needed to be like a real cowboy and cowgirl, so I pulled out the hat. How cute are they?!

I doubt they'll actually ride horses this year, since neither of them likes to be still for very long...and the other reason being that they are both as fair as I am. Fifteen minutes in the sun and I'm burnt, so I don't want to risk that for them...even though I fully plan on having us all slathered in SPF 50 for the duration of the trip. : )

Reunion is June 18-21st this year, and we are all looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Allison said...

They are so cute!!!