Thursday, March 11, 2010

The All Star Sports Climber

Yeah, so...I still haven't been able to get the video I took of the first day they got this awesome toy edited. The program I need is on the pc in the office, and we don't go in there during the day because it is a massive catch-all room right now. I have all of the stuff that I'm going to sell in the MOMC consignment sale in April, all of the toys that I've rotated out of the living room, many boxes of Grandma's china, and various and sundry other items that I haven't found a place for yet. You see, our house came with zero "extra" closets. No coat closet. No hall closet. Nothing but bedroom closets and a linen closet in our bathroom. This is not something you think about when you are a young, new homebuyer and you don't have much stuff (and have no idea that in 5 years, you'll be welcoming twins, who will invariably triple your amount of "stuff!") So anyway, one of my MAJOR spring cleaning to-do chores is to completely overhaul the office/guestroom.

So, these are still shots I got of the kids with their All Star Sports Climber. They love it and spend a lot of time playing with it every possible way everyday. As you can see, they use the ball-toss hole up top to crawl through. It's fun to watch them be monkeys!

















No comments: