Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Church in the Park

Last Sunday, we had church at Blowing Springs Park in Bella Vista. Here are a few pictures of the kids.










We had a fun time out at the park. We got to play in the little spring and the waterfall, see friends and eat yummy food.


In other news, Alec and Emma have been asking me to take them to see family. They've been saying "Momma...go bye byes...go see MoMo or PaPa or Aric" (and seriously, you could insert any family member...they've asked me to take them to see them. ) This makes me happy and sad. Happy that they love their aunt and uncles, grandparents and great-grandparents and cousins. But really sad that I have to tell them that they are all too far away for us to go see them today.



They've also insisted on naming everyone in our nightly prayers. Usually we just say "bless Momma, Daddy (they add "at work"), Alec, Emma and our family and friends" (because there are a lot). But the last few nights, they don't let me say Amen until they've named off several people from the following list: PaPa, MoMo, Alex, Aric, NuNu, GiGi, Abuela, Mimi, Papa James, Nana, Chrissy, Kylie. So, if you're feeling extra blessed this week...it's because Alec and Emma are deliberately praying for you!


They're going to be napping for probably another hour, so I need to get crackalackin' with some housework.



1 comment:

Tonia said...

That is adorable. It's great that they are wanting to included everyone in their nightly prayers. I know how you feel about being far away from family though. It breaks my heart when I hear my niece and nephews asking if I can come to their house to play or to see them do handstands in the pool.