Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playset!

Last weekend, Aaron and our good friend, Will, put together the playset...mostly. There are a few small hardware pieces that they ran out of. So, I will go to Lowe's and get the washers, etc and he can add the swings and crossbar to the swing beam. The fort, slide, picnic table and monkey bars are good to go. The kids are LOVING having a "playground" in their backyard...and so am I!!! This morning we went out and played and put down a blanket in the playhouse and sang songs and had a snack at the picnic table. It was awesome. Hot, but awesome! A big huge thank you to PaPa and MoMo Davis for helping us give the kiddos a really cool new toy that will give us years of enjoyment! Here are some pictures of the playset:







2 comments:

The Berry Family said...

I am having backyard envy right now.

Ted and Anne said...

Hi Jennifer, this is Anne (Yeagley) :) I love reading Julie's blog...and realized you have one too! Your kids are so beautiful(I love their curly hair!) I look forward to keeping in touch with you :) (I'm a little better about doing blogs than facebook, ha!)