Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cookie

Warning for Natalie: this is probably going to annoy the snot out of you. I know your aversion to animals in the house, and I understand why. But, we let Cookie into our lives and hearts on a whim 4 years ago, and even though she can be dirty and smelly, and sheds her body weight in hair almost everyday in the summer...she is a loyal and loving friend, and we love her very much!
Even after almost 18 months of really being treated like a "dog," I'm pretty sure she still thinks she's a person.

Hmmm...

1 comment:

The Berry Family said...

A) I can't believe you run.
B) Very impressed with the time you have to garden with twins. I must be doing something wrong...or am just lazy.
C) Hey, if othe people want to have dogs in their house, it is their house to clean.
4) I am jealous you live in NWA.