Monday, October 5, 2009

18 Months Old

Wow! On Sunday, my "babies" turned 18 months old. I guess they are officially at the toddler stage now. I can't believe that it's been a year and a half since they were born. The time certainly flies.

We had kind of a lazy Saturday. I went to Zumba class in the morning and then got groceries while the kids napped and Daddy played PS3. Then we all had lunch and went to Sam's. We found a counter height table that we love for the breakfast nook...but it looked like they were out...except for the display. We'll have to go back anyways because it won't fit in the Pilot unless we take out the car seats and lay both back seats down. Later that evening we watched OU bring it and then lose it to Miami. Why do they do that to us??? Why??? At least Arkansas beat Texas A & M. That gave me a little bit of consolation.

Sunday, we went to church, of course. It was "a lazy Sunday" because neither Aaron or myself were scheduled for worship team, and we didn't have to teach Kids' Church either. So, we got to take it easy. We were scheduled to have an all church excursion to a corn maze in SW Missouri at 3:30...but the weather was cold and rainy, and so it was cancelled. I think they're going to reschedule for 2 weeks later...but we'll be in Norman visiting friends for OU/TX weekend. OU: you have 2 weeks to work your butts off in practice so you can take your "A game" to Dallas. Don't disappoint me!

We spent the rest of the afternoon just being cozy indoors. I did some housework and Daddy played with the kiddos. We watched the Cowboys play, and again, were disappointed!

But back to the reason for this post. My babies will be TWO in 6 months, and that is unbelievable. They are growing and I can't do anything to stop them. I guess I just have to try to soak in as much babiness as I can, while I can!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Or just have another one so you can re-live that babyness all over. :)

The Berry Family said...

Are you somewhat of an Arkansas fan now?

Go Hogs!