Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthday Party on Saturday

On Saturday evening, we had some friends over for Alec and Emma's birthday party. We had pizza and I made cupcakes. The kids are crazy about Blue's Clues...so I made paw print cupcakes along with sprinkles cupcakes. They had a lot of fun with their friends, and got so many nice gifts. They are very fortunate little people! We all had a blast!





Mrs. Orenda, Emily and Ethan


Our new friends, Lundyn (above) and Casey (below). Also twins!





Zeke helped us open some presents. This is our Talking Backpack (from Dora).


A guitar! Now we can be just like Daddy!





Bubble Sticks!


Elmo book!


A drum...we'll have a whole family band!


I got Emma a baby doll. This is her first one. We've shown them to her before and she could care less, but for some reason it was really bothering me that my daughter had no baby dolls. So, I got her an inexpensive one to see if she'd come around. This one blows kisses and says "I love you."








Bring on the cupcakes!

1 comment:

Tonia said...

It looks like they had a blast! I can't believe they're 2 already. I'm sure you can't either.