Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Alec & Emma!!!

Two years ago, on April 4th, 2008, at 4:32 and 4:33 pm respectively...Alec Layne and Emma Rose entered the world. Today, my life is infinitely more blessed than it has ever been. Today, I celebrate two very special birthdays, and the day of my Lord's resurrection. I cannot think of two events that I could be more thrilled to remember! (Pictures to come.)

Thank you, Jesus, for coming to this earth, fully God and fully man, the Holy One, the spotless Lamb. Upon a cross you suffered and died, conquered sin and death, and reconciled us to the Father. Because of the blood you shed, I have forgiveness, healing and the hope of an eternity in heaven.

He was pierced for our transgressions, crushed for our sins. The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him. And by His wounds we are healed. Isaiah 53:4-6

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you guys have a lot of fun today.for