Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's a Castle

I found some MegaBloks at the associate store a few weekends ago. For those of you who have no idea what that is: it's a store for Walmart employees and spouses only, that has overstocks and sample items. And things are usually marked down to half off. I've been wanting to buy the kids some MegaBloks for a while, but really didn't want to pay $20 for them. So, when I was able to get them for $10 at the asst. store, I was stoked. The kids have not stopped playing with them since I brought them home. They love to build towers and castles and robots (Josh and Daddy taught them how to do that. All I can really do is stack.) Anyways, here's Emma with one of her masterpieces. She topped it off with a toy snake and a birthday noisemaker. Nice.





1 comment:

The Berry Family said...

Very impressive design. She may have a future in it.