Monday, May 10, 2010

Playing Catch Up

For some reason I have not been as diligent about posting to the blog lately. We've had a busy few weeks. The weather has been warm and nice, so I've been taking the kids out a lot to run errands and we've gone to the park pretty much everyday. They are BIG fans of feeding the ducks! And our evenings and weekends have been full as well. I'm going to try to catch everyone up on what's been going on. I'm just going through pictures to see what I should tell you about. Here are some pictures of Emma in pigtails. This is noteworthy because she is not really a big fan of letting me do her hair. She has gorgeous ringlets that don't really need styling...but it's getting long enough that I can do a variety of cute things with it (if she'll comply). Usually, she won't! She does like bows. She'll let me clip bows in her hair any day. But if I want to use a ponytail holder, that's the brakes! Anyways, this particular day, I managed to get some pigtails in her hair. I took pictures because I knew she'd scream for me to pull them out before too long. Just Emma...nakey with a diaper, a scarf, and pigtails. :-) Oh...and I threw in one of Alec cheesing out because it's just too cute!





1 comment:

The Berry Family said...

I loved reading all the stories. I so wish we could have playdates. I think our children are close to the same level on most things - some things they are more advanced than Ruth and some things Ruth is more advanced on. And of course, I wish I could live in NWA.