Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, G'ma Wanda!





















Hey, G'ma Wanda! We just want to wish you the happiest birthday! We hope that you have a wonderful and relaxing day...and we hope that your gift made it to you on time! We'll call you this afternoon. We love you very much and miss you!

These pictures remind us of how much fun we had with you and G'pa Jeff and GG'ma Davis. We were only two weeks old then! And we really enjoyed having you stay to love on us and help our Mommy for eight weeks. Now we're seven months! The next time we're all together, at Christmas, we'll be almost nine months old! We can't wait for you to hold us again!
We also want to add that GG'ma Davis' birthday was October 27th, the day Mommy started our blog. Sorry she wasn't "with-it" enough that day to think to do a Happy Birthday post for you, GG'ma! But you know that we love you bunches, and there's a fun picture of us with you and G'ma Wanda up top!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My beautiful grandchildren,

I loved my message from the 2 of you. G'ma had a wonderful day. I also spent it with your Uncle Andrew. I loved, loved my gift. I opened it up when we got in from Goliad and wore my bracelet the next day. Thank you soooo much.

All my Love,
G'ma Wanda