Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


We were invited to have Thanksgiving dinner with our friends from church, the Buck family. Mr. John Buck is an elder, and we have been good friends with their wonderful family as long as we have been in Arkansas. Anna, their daughter, has taken ballet classes from me, as well as danced with me in church. She has also become a second aunt to Alec and Emma, and has come over numerous times to help me out, and to love on them. We had a fantasic meal and enjoyed the company. Here is a picture of us over at their house.
We were originally supposed to have my family over for the holiday, but my grandmother had to go into the hospital a few weeks ago (she's out now) and is not supposed to travel. Aaron is having to work the Black Friday project for Walmart, so we can't go anywhere until Saturday afternoon. We will leave for Oklahoma then, and celebrate Thanksgiving with my family on Sunday. We'll see his family in Texas for Christmas.

1 comment:

Veronica Maria said...

No, I haven't! But I saw the book on their episode on Monday and was excited about it! Man their lives have changed a ton! Neither one really "works" anymore--they are producers on their show, and do interviews, but not like a full time day to day job. I also watched twins, twins, and sextuplets and I don't really like it. The Duggars are also coming out with a book.